The facilities supporting the “New York Business Solutions” program provide free services to help you start, run and grow businesses in New York.
- courses on running a business;
- legal aid;
- financial support;
- incentives for entrepreneurs;
- an explanation of the structure of public administration;
- recruitment services;
- sale to government administration units;
- Certification of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprises.
Business owners can contact the program facilities directly or call 311 to request information on the NYC Business Solutions program.
Facilities supporting the New York Business Solutions program
400 East Fordham Road, 7th Floor
Bronx, NY 10458
Tel: (718) 960-7910
9 Bond Street, 5th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Tel: (718) 875-3400
79 John Street to New York, NY 10038
Upper Manhattan Center
361 West 125th Street to New York, NY 10027
Washington Heights Center
560 West 181st Street to New York, NY 10033
90-27 Sutphin Boulevard,
4. 1st floor, Jamaica, NY 11435
120 Stuyvesant Place, 3rd Floor
Staten Island, NY 10301
Free business courses in different languages
Immigrant-led small businesses play a key role in New York City’s economy. As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting urban immigrant entrepreneurs, the New York City Department of Small Business Services has developed a detailed guide for immigrant entrepreneurs on how to plan, start and grow a small business.
- Growing Your Business in New York City: A Guide for Immigrant Entrepreneurs is available at nyc.gov/immigrantbiz in eight languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
- This guide provides guidance on topics such as signing a tenancy agreement, public administration structures, and New York City immigration rights.